Dust removal filter bag is an efficient dust removal filter material with good breathability, high dust collection rate, easy dust removal, and a dust removal efficiency of up to 98.99%. Has good PM2.5 removal performance.
The weight of the dust removal filter bag during the production process is ≥ 550g/m2, and the thickness of the product is approximately 1.8-2mm. The fiber layer and substrate of the entire product are filtered externally, and its normal operating temperature during use is ≤ 175 ℃; Maximum instantaneous temperature: 200 ℃.
Basic requirements for dust removal filter bags
1. During the production process of dust removal filter bags, the main material is PPS+PTFE, and the weight of ultrafine fibers is approximately 550g/m2.
2. If the service life of the dust removal filter bag is in accordance with its normal environmental conditions from the date of installation of the bag, the service time shall not be less than 30000 hours. If it is damaged within the specified time, the manufacturer shall be responsible for free replacement, and it shall not affect production or exceed the standard of flue gas emissions.
3. After use, the dust removal filter bag needs to effectively ensure that its flue gas emission concentration is ≤ 25mg/m3.
Technical details of dust removal filter bags
1. Smoke temperature: The normal temperature of smoke exhaust is 120-160 ℃, and the service life or differential pressure of the filter material is not affected; The exhaust temperature of 190 ℃ shall not exceed 5 minutes of continuous operation or 30 minutes of cumulative operation, and the service life or differential pressure of the filter material shall not be affected.
2. Oxygen content in flue gas: If the oxygen content in flue gas is less than 10%, the service life or differential pressure of the filter material will not be affected.
3. Flue gas flow rate: During operation, the filtration flow rate of the filter bag is 0.8-1.0m/min, with a maximum of 1.1 m/min, and the service life or differential pressure of the filter material is not affected.
4. Smoke humidity: The smoke humidity should not exceed 8%. If the smoke humidity exceeds 8%, the filter bag of the bag filter is prone to bag sticking, increasing system resistance, and affecting the service life of the filter bag.
Contact Person: Miss. Doreen Zou
Tel: 0086 135 8806 5995