Cleaning method for liquid filter bags:
- Physical cleaning: For some insoluble impurities, physical cleaning can be used. If gently brushing the surface of the filter bag with a soft brush, or rinsing the filter bag with water to remove impurities on the surface.
- Chemical cleaning: For some impurities that are difficult to remove, chemical cleaning methods can be used. If using a dilute acid or alkaline solution to soak the filter bag and dissolve impurities, then rinse it clean with clean water.
- Ultrasonic cleaning: For some difficult to clean filter bags, ultrasonic cleaning can be used. Ultrasonic cleaning can effectively remove impurities inside the filter bag and improve the cleaning effect.
- Steam cleaning: For some high-temperature resistant filter bags, steam cleaning can be used. Steam cleaning can kill the bacteria inside the filter bag, ensuring the filtration effect.
- Drying: The cleaned filter bag should be placed in a well ventilated and cool place to dry, avoiding direct sunlight to prevent aging of the filter bag. Avoid contact between the filter bag and sharp objects to avoid scratching the filter bag.