The dust removal equipment used in the carbon graphite workshop is mainly pulse bag filters, which are widely used in mechanical, metallurgical, ceramic, glass, refractory material production and other working conditions. For workshops with dust, bag filters are a frequent customer. For example, the most common types of lathes, grinders, milling machines, etc. There are many dust particles, such as cement factories, gypsum factories, plastic powder factories, and asbestos powder factories, with a considerable amount of dust. For heavier non fiber particle dust, the bag filter has a better dust removal effect, with a dust removal efficiency of over 95%.
Advantages of pulse bag filter:
- The pulse bag filter adopts the technology of chamber stopping and pulse jet cleaning, which overcomes the shortcomings of conventional pulse dust collectors and chamber back blowing dust collectors. It has strong cleaning ability, high dust removal efficiency, low emission concentration, low air leakage rate, low energy consumption, low steel consumption, small footprint, stable and reliable operation, and good economic benefits. Suitable for the purification of dusty gases and material recovery in industries such as metallurgy, building materials, cement, machinery, chemical engineering, power, and light industry.
- Due to the use of chamber stop pulse jet cleaning, the purpose of thorough cleaning can be achieved by spraying once. Therefore, the cleaning cycle is extended, reducing the energy consumption of cleaning, and the compressed air consumption can be greatly reduced. At the same time, the fatigue level of the filter bag and pulse valve is correspondingly reduced, thereby doubling the service life of the filter bag and valve plate.
- Maintenance and bag replacement can be carried out in separate rooms without stopping the system fan and under normal operating conditions of the system. The opening of the filter bag adopts an elastic expansion ring, which has good sealing performance and is firm and reliable. The filter bag keel adopts a polygonal shape, reducing friction between the bag and the keel, extending the life of the bag, and making it easy to unload the bag.
- Adopting the upper bag extraction method, the framework is removed during bag replacement, and the dirty bag is put into the lower part of the box and taken out through a manhole, changing the operating conditions for bag replacement.
- The box adopts an airtight design with good sealing performance. The inspection door is made of excellent sealing materials, and kerosene is used to detect leaks during the production process, resulting in a low air leakage rate.
- The layout of the inlet and outlet air ducts is compact, with low airflow resistance.