Reasons for condensation in pulse bag filter
- Dust collector leakage
Due to the leakage phenomenon of the dust collector, a large amount of external cold air is sucked into the dust collector, causing a sharp drop in the local air temperature of the dust collector and precipitation of water in the air, resulting in condensation.
- The moisture content in the flue gas is too high
When the moisture content in the processed flue gas is too high, oversaturated water will be analyzed and condensation will occur.
- The flue gas temperature is too low
When the temperature of the flue gas treated by the dust collector is close to or below the dew point temperature, condensation will also occur.
- Pulse blowing temperature too low
When the temperature of compressed air is not significantly different from the temperature of the flue gas inside the dust collector, condensation usually does not occur.
- The shell of the dust collector lacks insulation measures or has poor effectiveness
The shell of the dust collector adopts a steel plate structure, and the thermal conductivity of the steel plate is very high. When there is a large temperature difference between the external air temperature and the internal flue gas temperature of the dust collector, condensation will occur on the shell of the dust collector.
Solving the condensation phenomenon of pulse bag filter
- Reduce the air leakage of the dust collector
(1) In the production and installation process of dust collectors, it is necessary to strictly follow the welding standards of JC/T532 to prevent the phenomenon of insufficient welding and welding leakage of dust collectors.
(2) The outlet of the dust collector should be equipped with an air lock device with good sealing performance, currently mainly pneumatic or electric air lock valves. If necessary, a two-stage air lock device can be used.
- Strictly control the water spray rate of the humidification tower
When the cooling device at the end of the cement dry process production line adopts a humidification tower, it is not possible to increase the water spray rate by unilaterally pursuing the cooling effect. While ensuring the inlet temperature of the dust collector, it is necessary to strictly control the water spray rate of the humidification tower.
- The flue gas temperature remains stable within a small range
When the flue gas temperature is too high, measures such as reducing the operating temperature and releasing cold air must be taken immediately. When the flue gas temperature is too low, measures such as increasing the working temperature must be taken immediately.
- Reduce the temperature difference between pulse blowing and the flue gas inside the dust collector and carry out dehumidification treatment
Please note that the air filter is close to the airbag, so the air dryer can be omitted. When the temperature is too low, insulation measures must be taken for the gas pipeline, safety airbags, and pulse valves to prevent condensation of compressed air and dust collector.
- Strengthen the insulation measures of vacuum cleaners
The insulation of vacuum cleaners usually uses insulation materials with low thermal conductivity such as rock wool, aluminum silicate board, and expanded perlite, which have good insulation performance, low water absorption rate, and good heat resistance.