1、 Choose the appropriate dust removal bag
Choosing the appropriate dust removal bag is the first step in reducing blockage. Dust removal bags with corresponding performance should be selected based on actual operating conditions, such as dust properties, flue gas temperature, humidity, and other factors. For example, for high temperature and high humidity flue gas, dust removal bags with high temperature resistance and corrosion resistance should be selected.
2、 Proper installation of dust removal bags
The correct installation of dust removal bags is the key to ensuring their normal operation. During the installation process, the following points should be noted:
(1) Ensure that the size of the dust removal bag matches the aperture of the flower board to avoid improper size that may cause the bag to be hung loosely or leak air;
(2) During the installation process, the dust removal cloth bag should be kept intact to avoid sharp objects piercing or wearing;
(3) For porous plate dust collectors, it should be ensured that the position and distribution of the flower plate holes are uniform to avoid poor smoke circulation caused by improper installation.
3、 Regular inspection and replacement of dust removal bags
Regular inspection and replacement of dust removal bags are important measures for maintaining dust collectors. During the inspection process, the following points should be noted:
(1) Regularly inspect the surface condition of the dust removal cloth bag, such as whether there is any damage, blockage, etc;
(2) Regularly check the pressure difference between the inlet and outlet of the dust collector. If the pressure difference is too large, the dust removal cloth bag should be cleaned and replaced in a timely manner;
(3) According to the actual situation, regularly replace the dust removal cloth bag to ensure its normal use effect.
4、 Control flue gas temperature and humidity
The temperature and humidity of flue gas are important factors affecting the blockage of dust removal bags. Therefore, controlling the temperature and humidity of flue gas is one of the key measures to reduce the blockage of dust removal bags. The specific measures are as follows:
(1) For high-temperature flue gas, corresponding cooling measures should be taken, such as installing radiators, water-cooling devices, etc;
(2) For high humidity flue gas, corresponding dehydration measures should be taken, such as installing dehydration devices, controlling flue gas temperature, etc;
(3) Maintain the normal operation of the dust collector, regularly clean and repair the equipment to ensure its good working condition.
5、 Reasonable use of pulse spraying device
Pulse spraying device is one of the commonly used dust cleaning devices in dust collectors. Reasonable use of pulse spraying equipment can effectively reduce the blockage of dust removal bags. During use, the following points should be noted:
(1) Select the appropriate pulse injection pressure and pulse frequency based on the actual situation;
(2) Regularly check whether the components of the pulse blowing device are intact and undamaged. If there are any problems, they should be repaired or replaced in a timely manner;
(3) During the pulse jet cleaning process, attention should be paid to controlling the spraying time and interval to avoid excessive spraying causing damage to the cloth bag.
Contact Person: Miss. Doreen Zou
Tel: 0086 135 8806 5995