The problem of bag burning in the dust collector of biomass boilers is one of the common problems encountered by biomass boiler users. When the dust collector bag of the biomass boiler burns out, it will lead to an increase in particulate matter and harmful substances in the discharged flue gas, seriously affecting the environment and human health.
The main reasons for the burning problem of biomass boiler dust collector bags are as follows:
- The temperature is too high. When the temperature inside the biomass boiler is too high, it can cause the bag of the dust collector to burn out. This is because the fabric bag material cannot withstand high temperatures.
- The smoke contains too much oil and moisture. If the smoke contains too much oil and moisture, the cloth bag will absorb these substances, leading to an increase in calorific value and ultimately burning.
- The quality of the cloth bag is poor. If the quality of the cloth bag used is not good, it will lead to easy burning of the cloth bag.
There are several solutions to the problem of bag burning in biomass boiler dust collectors:
- Reduce the temperature inside the boiler. The temperature inside the biomass boiler can be lowered by increasing water volume or reducing gas supply, thereby reducing the risk of bag burning.
- Regularly clean the cloth bag. Regularly clean the dust collector bags of biomass boilers to maintain their cleanliness and dryness, reducing the absorption of excessive oil and moisture.
- Replace with a better quality cloth bag. Better quality cloth bags can be replaced to ensure their quality and reduce the risk of burning.
- Install the preheater. A preheater can be installed on the flue gas pipeline of biomass boilers to preheat the flue gas, thereby reducing the risk of bag heating.
- Regular inspection and maintenance. Regular inspection and maintenance of the dust collector of biomass boilers, timely detection and resolution of problems, can effectively reduce the risk of bag burning.