Precautions for extending the service life of filter bags:
1. Blockage of the filter bag. When the filter bag is blocked, the resistance increases, which can be manifested by the increase in the reading value of the pressure difference gauge. Filter bag blockage is the main cause of filter bag wear, perforation, and detachment. Reasons for clogging of filter bags: ⑴ Temporarily strengthening dust cleaning to eliminate clogging of filter bags; ⑵ Partial or complete replacement of filter bags; ⑶ Adjust installation and operating conditions.
2. The damage of the filter bag. The shape of the filter bag and the installation method and mechanism of the filter bag determine the location where the filter bag is prone to damage, and can be inspected and repaired accordingly. However, the damage to the filter bag is mainly caused by the following reasons. If any damage occurs, please refer to the following table for inspection:
3. Aging of filter bags. If it is mainly caused by the following reasons, it is necessary to investigate the cause, take corrective measures, and replace the filter bag Hardening and shrinkage due to abnormal high temperature; ⑵ Reactions due to vapor contact with acids, bases, or organic solvents; ⑶ React with moisture
4. The filter cloth should not be hung too loose or too tight, as being too loose can easily accumulate dust and being too tight can easily damage it.
5. New and old filter bags should not be mixed to avoid damage at different times that may affect the normal operation of the equipment.
6. The replaced filter bag should be blown clean with compressed air first, and then checked for any holes. Any holes should be repaired and left for replacement. If the filter bag is covered with dust, rinse it with water, cool it dry, and leave it for replacement.
Contact Person: Miss. Doreen Zou
Tel: 0086 135 8806 5995