Precautions for installation of dust removal filter bags.
1. Attention should be paid to the installation of dust removal filter bags. The surface should not be scratched during unpacking, and open flames and welding work should also be strictly prohibited during installation;
2. In the process of using dust removal filter bags, it is necessary to pre coat them with ash to establish a layer of ash on the surface of the dust removal bag, which can prolong the service life of the dust removal bag and increase its efficiency;
3. When using a small single unit dust collector, attention should be paid to the direction of the ash discharge valve to avoid symptoms such as blockage;
4. Regularly clean the dust of small single unit dust collectors and clean the areas with relatively accumulated dust inside;
5. Avoid abnormal startup and dust removal during high resistance.
Contact Person: Miss. Doreen Zou
Tel: 0086 135 8806 5995