When using PPS cloth bags for coal-fired boilers, the following precautions should be taken:
- 1.Temperature limit: PPS bags are suitable for high-temperature environments, but the specific temperature limit varies depending on the brand and model of PPS bags. Before use, it is important to check the temperature tolerance range of the cloth bag and ensure that it is suitable for the working temperature of coal-fired boilers.
- 2.Anti static treatment: In some cases, coal-fired boilers may have the problem of static electricity accumulation. To prevent safety hazards caused by static electricity, PPS bags with anti-static treatment can be selected. This can effectively prevent electrostatic discharge and fire risks.
- 3.Regular inspection and cleaning: Regularly check the condition of PPS cloth bags to ensure they are not damaged, worn or blocked. If any problems are found, replace or repair the cloth bag in a timely manner. In addition, regularly clean the cloth bag to maintain its filtration efficiency and service life.
- 4.Reasonable layout and operation: When installing PPS bags in coal-fired boilers, it is necessary to arrange the bags reasonably to ensure that the flue gas can pass through the bags evenly and improve the filtration effect. In addition, attention should be paid to the normal operating parameters of the coal-fired boiler during operation to avoid overload operation or other abnormal situations, in order to protect the service life of the cloth bag.
- 5.Pay attention to safety: When replacing or maintaining PPS bags, it is necessary to follow relevant safety operating procedures, wear appropriate personal protective equipment, and prevent dust or harmful substances from damaging the body.