Precautions in the application of dust removal bags.
Dust removal bags are important components of dust collectors, and the following precautions should be taken when using them:
1. Selection of fabric bag materials: Suitable materials need to be selected based on factors such as dust properties, temperature, humidity, etc. Common materials include polyester, polypropylene, PPS, PTFE, etc.
2. Size and shape of the cloth bag: It is necessary to choose a suitable size and shape based on the actual situation of the dust collector to ensure that the filter area of the dust collector is fully utilized, and the installation and replacement of the cloth bag should also comply with the specifications.
3. Cleaning and replacement of cloth bags: After using the cloth bags for a period of time, they may become blocked and damaged, and need to be cleaned or replaced in a timely manner. When cleaning, pay attention to the water pressure and temperature, do not be too high, otherwise it may damage the cloth bag.
4. Maintenance of cloth bags: Pay attention to the maintenance of cloth bags in daily life to avoid mechanical damage and chemical corrosion, and regularly check the damage and air leakage of cloth bags.
5. Storage of cloth bags: During storage, it is necessary to keep them dry, dustproof, dark, moisture-proof, and ventilated to avoid affecting the quality of the cloth bags.
Contact Person: Miss. Doreen Zou
Tel: 0086 135 8806 5995