The dust removal bag is a key part of the operation process of the bag filter, and usually the round and simple filter bag is hung vertically in the dust collector. What are the problems that may occur with the bag filter during daily operation?
1. Blockage of the cloth bag. When the cloth bag is blocked, the resistance increases, which can be manifested by the increase in the reading value of the differential pressure gauge. Blockage of cloth bags is the main cause of bag wear, hole detachment, and other phenomena.
Causes of cloth bag blockage:
2. The damage of the cloth bag. The shape of the cloth bag and the installation method and mechanism of the cloth bag determine the location where the cloth bag is prone to damage, and can be inspected and repaired accordingly.
3. Aging of cloth bags. Mainly due to the following reasons, it is necessary to investigate the cause, take corrective measures, and replace the cloth bag.
4. Dust removal bags should not be hung too loose or too tight, as being too loose can accumulate dust and being too tight can cause damage.
5. New and old cloth bags should not be mixed to avoid damage at different times that may affect the normal operation of the equipment.
6. The replaced cloth bag should be blown clean with compressed air first, and then checked for any holes. Any holes should be repaired and left for replacement. If the cloth bag is covered with dust, rinse it with water, cool it dry, and leave it for replacement.
Contact Person: Miss. Doreen Zou
Tel: 0086 135 8806 5995